Online resources for 3d Artists
Here at Geekatplay, we've dedicated ourselves to providing the best CG tutorials and resources for 3D artists.
Digital art doesn't have to be complicated.
We record each tutorial with care to clearly explain procedures and techniques so that you can quickly get to creating on your own.
Most of our tutorials are project based, to make the process more enjoyable and practical.
With literally thousands of hours of video tutorials, Geekatplay has something for you whether you're a high end professional or a beginner.
With the most tutorials and the largest number of viewers we are the first in training resources for
e-on software's Vue, Hexagon, and Filter Forge. We've even written a
book about Vue!
We also have lots of great tutorials for Poser,
Adobe Photoshop (CS6), Cinema 4D, Bodypaint 3D, City Engine,
Photomatix, Photoengine, Carrara, Modo,
3D Coat, Daz Studio, Photoshop Bridge,
Adobe RAW,The Plant Factory, World Machine and more. Watch Geekatplay tutorials to take your art to the next level.
For your convince you can watch our tutorials also onYouTube Geekatplay channel. Subscribe us to receive instant notifications about new tutorials.
Recomended resources on web, email to us if you know good place.
Tutorials, news, educational
- Cornucopia 3D, Tutorials, models, community site for Vue users
- MapZone, texturing application
- E-onsoftware, Vue, Ozone creators
- Large selection of 3D models, tutorials and more.
- Adobe website
- Poser models and applications. Carrara, Hexagon, Daz Studio, Bryce
- Digital tutors, pay tutorials
- SmithMicro software, creator of Poser
- 3D Total
- Turbo Squid
- YUR Digital. Very fast growing online store, 3d models, presets and other resources.